Friday, June 17, 2011

i do my own dancing, a 100%, natalie!

oh i was dead dead excited last friday for the postman to turn up, because i knew he would turn up with a little package for me containing the best ballet-related film since the red shoes and all that jazz: BLACK SWAN!!!!ONEONEELEVEN. i sat down like a right loner because i couldn't wait for anybody to be free to watch it with me and so i enjoyed natalie portman and sarah lane twirling around in beautiful costumes all by myself.
a few weeks ago, i wore something that nina would approve of.



[primark skirt, c+a blouse, asos necklace.]
xxx

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable! This skirt is so sassy! By far one of my favorite outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skirt! and your spectacles are too adorable :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the skirt :). I enjoyed Black Swan, and I've always had a soft spot for dance movies. Have you seen Center Stage? That was a favorite of mine when I was young. I need to find some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice outfit.. I love its color and style, it really makes curve. You looks so pretty with it.!


    Plus Sizes Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Spam or hate speech will be deleted.