Monday, April 05, 2010

la parade de printemps, happy easter!


happy easter/ happy long weekend to you!
first off, big up sabina for posting this article about me. thank you so much! go check out her blog, sabina is mainly blogging make-up and other nicey nicey things!
i bet you have also been lusting over the petal-decorated babydoll dress at h+m. i went there early in the morning last week to make sure i get it. and i got it!
here's what it looked like in the dressing room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
there's almost a little too much volume to it. pregnancy feel alert! so, for easter monday, i'm pairing it with a belt, a blue cardi, my apple necklace, and red shoes. snow white alert!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i am absolutely raving about braids recently:
Photobucket
Photobucket

on other news, i have a new job! i work in a pieces accessory shop now, you might have seen their stuff in vero moda or only shops. loving it so far!

and welcome to all the new followeresses! i have a little giveaway to be won sometime next week methinks! a little thankyou!

xoxoxoxox

ps: i bought the dress in a german 44, it fits nicely, though it could be bigger in the bust area. it will make your chest very flat. but that's nice for a change!

24 comments:

  1. oh tolles kleid. ich will das auch unbedingt haben :D
    aber ich werd es wohl nachnähen müssen. naja :)

    und danke, dass du mich erwähnt hast in dem post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look absolutely beautiful in this baby dol dress and I love how you wore it! Its adorable! I saw one at my local H&M and didnt try it on because I thought it wouldn´t fit, and haven´t seen them in there since. I guess they sold out! lol

    http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich hatte es auch an, leider sah ich darin aus wie ein Kastenbrot :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooper cute!!! I love this dress! It's so lovely! I imagine it can be worn cute or sweet! Perfect for a date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, especially with the brown belt! I need to get my hands on one. I wish I could do my hair like that too, I fail miserably at plaits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress with belt looks stuning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey :) Bin gerade auf deinen Blog gelangt und finde ihn wirklich toll.

    Liebste Grüße.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, what beautiful dress and you looks so perfect with how you put it together. I love baby dolls but so scared of them with a big bust. I feel like I need to go buy a bunch and experiment now. Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, ich bin durch ein Forum auf deinen blog gekommen, und finde dich super:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! thanks everyone for such a nice feedback, and good luck with all sewing/styling plans :)

    anonymous, darf ich fragen, welches forum?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i love it, i think i may have to go have a look! :) xx

    http://www.chroniclesofsophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You so look cute! I love that dress, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute the snow white lol. I love your hair too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving your blog, and you look phenomenal in that gorgeous dress

    ReplyDelete
  15. you my dear, is toooo cute for words! found ure blog through sabina and im so glad i did! ure adorable!

    that dress is FAB!

    love and blessings,
    BBM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dress looks beautiful belted, and I love the braids in your hair. Keep it cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this dress is so cute i love the way you're wearing it !
    and i've to try braid on my head but it looks so weird !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh, this is so cute. I want that H&M Garden dress but we don't have one in our city.

    Loving the braids!

    xoxo

    http://bonjourgazel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love this dress, and you look brilliant in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. that dress is gorgeous, you look pretty in it. love the hairdo with the little red bow as well, very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the way you wear this dress !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ich bin gerade über Umwege auf deinem Blog gelandet und freu mich :) Du siehst aus wie eine kleine Fee, dein Gesicht stimmt einfach fröhlich :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Salut ! je t'invite a venir découvrir mon blog mode pour les rondes et a y laisser tes impressions ! A trés vite

    www.funkypriss.skyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Spam or hate speech will be deleted.