welcome to the wonderful world of wackiness.
for the fun of it.
i also applied a slight change to the gallery, posh. may i explain the pictures from left to right, starting with the big heart one.
(click on it to enlarge)
well the latter was given to my by my boyfriend when he first came over to meet me and i had only just moved into the flat. i had this picture, but no wardrobe yet.
b/w lady portrait, the bf drew this! ages ago. well ok, doesn't look like me at all, but he did it before he knew me, so, pardoné, very arty. then underneath we got a series of 3 shop window photos that i took in various locations. that's my homage to window shopping. then next to them we got a fafinette. slightly under/next to it, i put up a picture of catherine deneuve and francoise dorléac, her half sister, in my faveourite film of all times, les demoiselles de rochefort. i will post the song to this blog title underneath, tehe. so the last 3 pictures show miss van art. miss van is a street artist from toulouse.
i have been complimented on my braidy (no not the family) hairdo recently and people ask how it's done. it's so easy and although there are tutorials everywhere (like here) in the blog world, i will give you a quick d.i.y., without the pictures this time. might do that another day.
1. separate hair into 2 even sections. if you don't it will look poo.
2. plait each side, not too tight, but def not too loose.
3. when both sides are plaited, lay them both across your head and cover the ends under the other braid, hold it there with one hand.
4. get loads of bobby pins and start to fix the plaits in the middle, work your way to the sides (or should i say ear-wards). pin everything thoroughly or else... or else!
5. work the hairdo. no overly girly, frilly outfits with that kinda hairdo. you don't wanna look an idiot. my pink dress might even be a tad too much.
ok so here's the promised clip, and i suggest you watch it so you can love the film and me for having introduced you to it. i haven't spammed you with youtube clips yet, so the ones i do post are real treasures.
it's my favourite song from the film. and they got some great dancing going on. i luuurve ittttt! je meurs d'amour pour mon copain car il a les yeux bleus. pas de maquillage qui coule pour moi!
might post something later about the semi-finale. celebrate good times, come on.